Telephone Interview Service with Recording and Transcription Logging Capability
Mode of Operation
- To be able to use the system a user needs to be registered via the Web interfaces.
- A registered user receives a PIN which they use to identify themselves with they call into the system.
- Once dialled in and PIN accepted, the user can then dial out to a third party and conduct the interview.
- Once the call is finished, an email is sent to a predetermined recipient with links to either play back the recording over the internet, or download it to a local PC. This link can either be used by the User, or a transcription service.
- The system is designed to operate with the minimal of administrator involvement.
- Reports for billing and call statistics can be accessed via Web interfaces
- User status can be managed via the Web interfaces
- The user dials a single number and can dial out to anywhere in the world where the location is not barred
- Cost Effective – Use either our on-line service or purchase your own customer site equipment.
- Web-based demo site available