Can be used by call centres to minimise number of Agents employed in times of peak traffic.
This System captures the name and address of a caller and passes this via Email so someone to follow-up. This system is typically used in a call centre that experiences incoming call rates that vary significantly.
- Used by call centres to minimise the number of live Agents and so reduce overheads
- Particularly useful for capturing caller details in response to high impact advertising - such as television.
- Avoids callers being put in a Queue with the potential drop-out that this induces
- A call is a potential sale, so each one that is captured represents a quantifiable saving.
- Callers do not receive busy tone because all Agents engaged, so maximising sales
Mode of Operation
- A call is received into the call centre, but all the agents are busy on other calls
- The system plays a pre-definable welcome message
- Callers speak their details into the telephone in response to pre-recorded questions
- The script is intelligent so that it recognises if responses have not be made and the question is then repeated
- All call details are logged for later analysis. e.g. date, time, duration of call, reason for end of call.
- Recorded responses are emailed to a pre-defined contact for action.
- Recorded responses are stored locally on the system for a pre-determined time.